Monday, August 2, 2010

PASSIONATE MADNESS OR MARVELLOUS SAILING TO OPEN WATER THROUGH STYLE BY V.


Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.
D.H. Lawrence

Driving from Disneyland fairytale to San Fran, watching gorgeous, majestic and powerful mountains and listening to Madonna’s ‘Forbidden Love’ I plunged into thought. These words turned me back into the most secret and innermost parts of my soul.

There was a boy and there was a girl… they were supposed to be together… This is the sweet beginning of all our relations. I heard so many times from my friends not to swim in the pool with my head under the water because chlorine will damage you hair and so on. But again and again I dived into forbidden relations feeling its soft, mild and velvet touch with all tiny parts of my body notwithstanding the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by society. I know it will soon be time for going out of the pool and wash my head from the chlorine exposure that happens between two people at the moment when they live in the world of colors. We all know this, but we behave like kids making infantile things when mom says ‘Don’t touch this’ and it attracts us more and more like the ripe fruit on the top of the tree.

This marvelous ocean flow takes you to the open water so fast that you can’t trace and think over the things happening to you. And finally you understand you are here, in open water, a place where you can sunburn and get lost in the depth of the ocean being chained by the forbidden love and having no idea about the key location… At this very moment you begin to understand it’s time to look for land to rest for a while. There is no one to rescue you and you are the dearest hope for yourself.

It’s like climbing the mountains to see the amazing and fantastic view notwithstanding the bottomless and yawning abyss underneath. Once you see it, you will never stop looking for this. This view and these marvelous relations make you move forward, looking for the endless plateau with perfect views that will never stop to amaze you with their beauty.

So much love, so much passion, so much pain… but everything needs its own experience. Those were the words of my friend and I will never forget them. You can lose everything in your life, but you will never lose your experience and those pleasant and emotional memories. It’s your valuable assets that will never fall down in price!

6 comments:

  1. Your writing style is getting better and better so does your word stock. Moreover, you are talented to express the most intricate parts of your soul through the words. WOW!
    But there is one thing to remember - real love is not only a bunch of warm emotions and pleasant experience, real love is action, when you treat your special one like you wanna be treated, when you forget about yourself and minister to him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serge thank you for these words! Persistence does its job :)

    Yeah, I know that. Love is a bunch of different flowers... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People and events rarely occur at a time of our own choosing and this goes on throughout our life if you are really living. Sometimes one needs to immerse one's self completely if you are to truly experience the water. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But sometimes I'm so afraid of this water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think it more wise to just jump in head first and swim or to take small incremental steps going deeper and deeper until you find yourself lost in the waves of passion and currents of extacy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is wise and I take small steps when I think, but when I follow my heart I dive :) This is me and I can't do anything...

    ReplyDelete