Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE BEAUTIFUL SOUL WINNERS

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
Jean Paul Richter


Mixed styles always agitate and excite our mind, soul and body. Mix in style, clothes, food, nation, etc…. These are the things that cross my mind when I keep listening to the new album of “The Beautiful Losers”. It’s a month since I first heard from my friend about this band. Sure, it’s a shame on me, but being a Ukrainian and leaving far away beyond the borders of Northern America, I can get an excuse, even though a lame one.

“Their new CD is called ‘Four Corners of a Tiny Planet”, said my friend.
“Hmmm, interesting… What does it mean?” inquired me.
“They represent different cultures and countries”, she explained to me.
“By the way, they are supposed to have a CD release party soon.”

After those words I had no doubts I should be there to listen to this mix of worlds and countries, so to say a music salad of guitar, violoncello, percussion instruments and sitar. They describe their sound as "electro-acoustic Indian alternative rock" that reflects influences of the Police, Nirvana, U2, Radiohead, Coldplay Beatles, Led Zeppelin and the Eagles. Its leaders Brett Boyd and Ray Ramayya first met in Japan when both were seeking like-minded musicians to start a new band. After 10 years spending in Tokyo, the guys returned to Mill Valley, CA where they were working on their third album. Their new album “Four Corners of a Tiny Planet” was recorded in Japan, California and India with the help of great guest musicians, both local and international.

Once you step on board of their ‘music planet’, you get a silky touch of amazing emotions that beautify and impress your soul and inner being. It's worth listening… Start you morning or romantic evening with this music and a cup of flavored coffee or a glass of wine… Feel fabulous music of this fabulous band with every fiber of your body and soul. Life has its moments, make them unforgettable with a passion for music!

“I’d like to live on the ocean
Sail by the stars on the sea
You always told me that you’ll always hold me
Now love only lives in our dreams…”

These are the words from their new single "Here in Our Dreams" that from now on lives in my heart and is featured as a favorite one. Enjoy it together with me http://www.thebeautifullosers.com/page:video

Still I can talk non-stop about the amazing and fantastic music of “The Beautiful Losers”, but this will be only one side opinion. So go ahead and judge by yourself by visiting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVqBDQYzEFA

My friends and I had a great honor to be at the CD release party in Mill Valley listening to the unique songs that make your soul and body singing… All of us enjoyed the time singing and dancing together with its leaders. Thank you guys for your brilliant music! More information on the beautiful band, the soul winners and their awesome music you will find on their official web site www.thebeautifullosers.com

Enjoy fantastic tunes of like-minded people!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips,Vicky! I also enjoyed "Across the Universe" from the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...by the way, attractive pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love their music! Glad you enjoy it with me :)

    ReplyDelete